The pandemic and work from anywhere trends are set to influence graphic design trends for years to come. We also encountered devastating climate disruptions. Plus global political changes
Marketing communication with clients / customers are all become so much more inclusive with statements using facts, and statics.
01. Inclusive Visuals : Marketing Collateral’s are including more diverse range of people with more representation from marginalized groups in marketing collateral’s.
02. Creative visualization in Data : Data visualizations are become more attractive and bold to engage audiences in a fun way.
03. Bold Backgrounds: Bold and bright colour backgrounds are back and big favourite for all marketing teams, These colours attract attention and makes the visual stand out on busy feeds.
04. Colourful Icons and Illustrations : While illustrations are open to interpretation, Icons are universal, making them a powerful visual communication tool.
05. Social Screen-caps : Cross pollination between social media channels has gone to the next level, and screen caps are the trending.
Looking to create the best info graphics connect with Dezinesquad
Beethoven’s stamp collection on his 250th anniversary is an eye-catcher.
The graphic designs reflect the vibrancy of his music as he had shocked many and that is reflected in the stamps.
Each of Beethoven’s music and his portrait of approximately his age at the time he composed it, is the central element of the stamp.
All the graphics and designs are eye-catching, Hexachrome printing has been used to give the images a “punch of color”; a type of printing that uses six colors instead of the usual four.
All-natural elements have been used while they are also producing a limited edition of excerpts from his music.
The whole collection is getting Beethoven’s imagination to life.