Landing page design :Tips to keep it elegant and meaningful
Landing pages are essential to a marketing campaign’s success. The real experience a customer draws from clicking on your call to action, is vital in the sale of your final product or service. The layout and design of a landing page, helps in forging a relationship between you and your customers.
The latest trend in designing the best landing pages are:
Position of the CTA
This positioning is not static anymore and depends on the context and marketing objectives. Nowadays, distributed CTA buttons are in trend as they help a customer in deciding whenever they want to take an action.
Using the power of videos
Videos are sure-shot attention grabbers for the customers. Businesses are likely to generate quality leads with video content on the landing pages.
Value proposition in the header
Catch attention right away, by keeping your value proposition in the header itself. This augments your rate of conversion and enhances brand awareness amongst customers.
Visually attractive landing pages
Usage of GIFs, illustrations, infographics, icons and images will make a customers stay on the landing page till the very end. High-quality visuals make a favorable impression on the customer.
Mobile optimised landing pages
Smartphones are ruling the world. Most of the times, customers access websites and content on a mobile. Create landing pages that load effortlessly on the phone screens, as it will help in enhancing the rate of conversion for your business.
Go beyond the ordinary – let’s humanize our brand communication
- Use of Emojis in digital marketing – As brands are looking for unique ways to connect with customers, the use of Emoticons or Emojis make this connect more human. There is a huge popularity of Emojis on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram etc. Emojis are used to emphasize your core communication idea, so identify those ones that draw attention to your brand’s core values. Use Emojis playfully and within context, to get the maximum out of your communication.
- Live streaming – In digital times such as these, live streaming videos bridge the gap between consumers and people. Live-stream shopping is much in vogue in during these pandemic times and even beyond. Make your content enjoyable and user-friendly to form emotional connect with the customer. Non-scripted information sessions can also be a part of this.
- Moment Marketing – The week’s trending news updates and stories from around the world can be used in your brand’s communication. This is precisely what moment marketing means. Witty messages and humour is used by brands to help them increase recall value.
- Community management on social media – Make a transition from a usual brand into a human brand. Don’t leave room for disconnect between your brand and your actual and prospective customers. Community management works in multiple ways. It helps to increase your product’s awareness, provides support to clients, generates feedback from users etc. It helps in augmenting interaction and sales among your target group.
- Ephemeral content on social media – Storytelling is the new buzzword in social media. Ephemeral content is the content that disappears with 24 hrs. from your social media feed. Facebook and Instagram stories are experimenting with short form content to engage with people. Polls, quizzes, behind the scenes, contests, workplace tours all this and more can be a part of ephemeral content.
B2B marketing videos – Your powerful digital ally
The world of marketing is currently obsessed with B2B videos and the trend is likely to continue. The massive impact of a B2B video can be summarized as: brand recall, engagement and lead generation amongst others.
We take you through a brief compilation of some types of B2B marketing videos:
Brand awareness Videos – These videos are good for generating awareness about a brand’s presence, its USP and the crucial information on the kind of product/service that is on offer. A must-have for every branding campaign!
Comparative Videos – There is stiff competition in the market and one needs to emphasize the best features of the product. Drop comparative videos to prospective clients with detailed comparisons and see the difference.
Product demos – These videos come handy when the customer is researching about products in a specific category. For optimum reach the pointers are: keep it short, put in a lot of captions to make it more accessible and use animation to highlight the features.
Educational Videos – Reduce the load on your customer support team and invest in a good how-to video. Interesting usage of animation, doodles, GIFs, memes and illustrations in these videos will surely bring in the fun factor.
Testimonial Videos – These videos talk about the outstanding features of your product and help to reinforce trust in a brand. In addition, one should reach out to the target group through social media reviews and testimonials.
Illustrations by Po-An,Pan
These are even featured in creative bloom and various other online magazines. His human forms are a delight to watch.
This week we will be sharing a lot work that we are so inspired by from different artists – Typography one of our favourite subjects and today we are sharing with you Tenski work he has shared some letters created for the latest 36 days of type challenge. As any graphic designer would tell you that typography is a big challenge.
And, it always amazes us to see the different interpretations and styles designers can use to recreate the basic letters of the alphabet. Here is some inspiration for all to see.
Link of Tenski work : https://www.behance.net/gallery/126245271/36-days-of-type-2021